Friday, May 01, 2009

Derek and Holley's Daddy Daugher Excursion.


Derek wanted to scout a stream he'd heard about to see if it'd be fishable so he took Holley on a little hike with him. I love that when he told me he wanted to go he mentioned from the first wanting to take Holley with him. I love how he finds these little opportunities to build memories and strengthen his relationship with his girls! I'm grateful to be married to someone who is such a good Daddy, and loves his girls so much! (I also appreciate the opportunity this often gives me for some quiet time at home!) Thank you Derek, I love you!

1 comment:

Russ said...

Hey, looks like you guys are having lots of fun together. I'm excited to see you guys in June! Even if it is just while Emily takes pictures. I don't know if you hear Derek, but Wade got moved to Davis for next year. I think he's pretty sad to have to leave the area, but I'm sure he'll be a good mentor for all of the new hires. Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys. Happy birthday in a few Days Derek and Good luck Tara!
Russ