Friday, May 08, 2009

Cinco De Mayo Parade,Swimming, Lemonade Stand!

All right, I didn't think I'd post again before the baby, but I said I would for cute pictures of the girls, and I think these pictures are pretty cute! Holley was in Safford's Cinco De Mayo Parade with her dance class. I thought she was so cute in her little costume, and doing her little "sitting dance" in the trailer. Her comment on it all when it was over. "I thought it was boring, cause we were going so slow, I wish I could have watched the parade with you guys." Next Saturday she will have her recital, and we're so excited grandma and grandpa Mayhue will be here for that!




And Here's Brinley waving back to everyone in the parade that waved to her. She was so excited to see Holley in the parade.


Wednesday was early out day, so I consented to let Holley open her first "Lemonade Stand." She was actually calling it a yard sale, and had kindof this whole bake sale in mind! I told her I would do Brownie's and Lemonade, and that's all. Her friend Connie next door came out to help, and when Connie's mom got the kiddie pool out, and invited Brinley over, Holley and Connie put their suits on, and the whole thing turned into a Lemonade stand/Swimming party. They had a lot of fun though, and made about. $4.50 (Thanks to generously tipping neighbors and family members.) That probably covers the cost of the lemonade, cups, and brownie ingredients! Worth it for the good time they had though!

Brinley wanted these little swim goggles on! Doesn't she just look like a cute little bug? I loved it!

a

5 days to go! (or less!) I'm cranky, & uncomfortable but excited, and getting a little nervous/worried. Derek worries about me and the baby, but for whatever reason, I worry more about all the things I won't be able to control or take care of while stuck in the hospital, not seeing and taking care of my Holley and Brin for a few days etc. We're praying that all will be safe and well! We'll post pics when we can!

2 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

darling, adorable, sweet little girls! How fun! we are anxiously awaiting your new little sweetie!

lynsey said...

hey tara! i hope it's okay but i found your blog through jocelyn's & loved reading about your life. your family is so cute & congratulations on your soon to be baby! it sounds like we might be living close to each other...i live in north phoenix now for the next few years while my husband (ben strader, do you know him from DHS?) is in doctorate school. anyway, it will be fun to keep in touch with you through blogging. hope everything goes well with the birth!

-lynsey