Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Three LoVes!


I Know, you're amazed, 3 posts in one day? But I had to give a seperate post to this sweet picture of my 3 loves! This was after church on sunday. Derek wanted to take a nap, and of course his girls couldn't resist some cuddle time with Daddy! I love the great Father he is, and the sweet relationship that both my sweet girls get to share with their wonderful Daddy! Soon there will be a third little girl wanting in on this Daddy time! I still can't hardly believe it! This picture truly reminds me of how blessed I am!

3 comments:

Dax and Steph said...

How cute! I can't believe how much your girls have grown. It seems like its been a long time since we have seen you! Brinley is so funny. I love all of the sleeping pictures. I wish Ryan was that peaceful when he is sick. He's a screamer when he doesn't feel good. Hopefully we get to see you soon! We love you guys!

Jenn said...

SO glad that you are posting again! I love all the pics and getting caught up on you guys! You sure do have a sweet family! We love and miss you! I am sending you happy thoughts these last few weeks! It's never fun to be 9 months pregnant! Good Luck and Congrats!

Danalin said...

Ohhh, I love them too! What a sweet picture. I really hope that I get to see you guys in person again someday.