Thursday, April 02, 2009

My 4 month consolidated catch-up!

Ok, so for those of you who have missed seeing any pictures from the last 4 months, I finally got around to downloading the pictures, so here are a few highlights in no particular order.

Diaper Cake I made for a friends shower! I was tempted to keep it for myself as a little decoration for the baby's room! Maybe I'll have to make another!

Sadie!

So when I downloaded all the pictures I realized this is the ONLY belly shot we've gotten of this pregnancy, and it was back in January, so I guess we'd better try and get a couple more pictures now that we are down to the last 6 weeks! (finally starting to seem like the end is in sight.)

The Weekend starting our spring break my mom came down for a visit, so we got a hotel in Mesa for a couple days so we could shop, and swim, and get in a temple session, (thanks to grandma watching the girls in the hotel.) It's amazing how fun "staying in a hotel" is for the kids, Holley thought it was the GREATEST Vacation ever! I have to admit, that albeit quit simple, it was a great weekend, and mini-getaway. Here's a couple pictures of Derek swimming with the girls. (Mom and I opted to go shopping instead.) Thanks again mom for coming down!!


Holley also lost another tooth while grandma was here! We weren't sure if the tooth fairy would find us at the hotel or not, but she sure did.

So when I found out that one of my best friends from high school got engaged, I was of course SO excited for her, but also a little sad, knowing it wouldn't work out to make it to Utah for the wedding or the reception. The announcement actually came on my birthday and I was SO THRILLED to find out she was marrying an Arizona boy, and they'd be having an open house down in MESA!!!! So this is a picture of that! It was SO GOOD to see you Sherri, and to meet Ryan, he seems so great! Isn't she a beautiful bride?

My Birthday! Derek and the girls made and decorated my cake, can you tell? They spoiled me! I did no dishes and changed no diapers all day! What else could a mom want?

And here are a couple pictures from Christmas morning. Like usual we didn't take many snapshots, mostly video, but we of course have our traditional family in Christmas pjs pic!


And that's the last 4 months! (See, you really weren't missing much by my absense of postings.)

1 comment:

Brittney Chapman said...

Tara! I love your posts!!! They are so cute and fun to read!!! I love the pictures of the girls and I am so excited for you that you are almost dome with your pregnancy! I'm so glad you posted!!! Love you guys! :)