Friday, August 21, 2009

A Smile to Brighten your day.

Ok my day needed this one, so I thought I'd share! Sometimes it seems my babies are the most aware of when I need a smile or some love. This video is not from today, but I thought of it earlier when Daelyn really brightened my day with her usual smiley sweet disposition. She really is a happy baby! We went bowling the other night for FHE and a couple ladies were bowling next to us. I noticed that they were watching Daelyn who was contendedly sitting in her car seat, smiling and being happy. When they saw that I had noticed them they asked, "Is she always that good?" how grateful I was to say "yes!" I know that I'm a lucky mommy. I love that she is such a good sweet happy baby. Truly, there have been many occasions when her smile has really lifted my spirits.


(On this video she gives a real good smile right at the first of the clip, I tried to get more out of her, cause we usually do, but I guess she wasn't feeling it. This is from a couple weeks ago, and I just haven't gotten around to getting a better video. So the smile right at the first is what I wanted to share, but I didn't know how to not upload the whole clip. Anyhow enjoy the smile, and then you can ignore the rest if you want.)

4 comments:

Julianna said...

Your girls are all so adorable! And that smile just melts my heart! Thanks for sharing!!!

Shayle said...

What and angel you can't help but smile! :)

Danalin said...

She is so very cute. Thanks for brightening my day! Are you guys going to the Larsen Thanksgiving this year? We will be there and hope you will too!

Emily Harkness said...

I can't believe how much she's changed!! She is so adorable. I love her eyes. Makin' me a little baby hungry!