Friday, August 21, 2009

Guess who cleans more at our house???

I've always appreciated having a husband who helps out so much around the house. Maybe it's because the clutter bothers me more than the spots, and for Derek the spots more than the clutter. So, I'm more likely to reorganize a closet, or pick up the floor, than to scrub a tub, or the stove. Derek on the other hand has accepted that scrubbing the tubs is his territory (and does so very happy and willingly I might add.)

So the other day it was brought to my attention, that Derek maybe does a greater bulk of the cleaning than I realized. While I was mopping the kitchen, Brinley came in, and upon discovering me weilding a mop, she quickly scolded me saying, "Hey! That's Daddy's!!!"

I know I know! Cute and funny girl, great husband, I'm a lucky one.

No comments: