Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Our New Van!

Well, I'm now officially a mini van mom! I've wanted to have a mini van for quite a while, but we didn't think we'd need to get one until we had a third child, but we recently learned that our old Buick, just wasn't going to make it that long. We started shopping around and researching all our options and both really liked the Kia Sedona! So on Saturday we bought it! Holley loves having a "big car", Derek loves how it drives, (and the keyless entry!), and I love how it looks, and that we have something more dependable than all the cars we've owned in the past! Here's some pictures!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the minivan. We've really been glad to have ours, it's just so much more spacious and convenient than the old Civic.

Anonymous said...

My mom kept telling me that I would never be sorry that we got one and so far she has been right. May not be the coolest car on the road but I have room for all my kids all of the stuff that seems to constantly accompany them.