Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Labor day!

Here are some pic from Labor Day last fall. I didn't take any of these, but luckily Dereks parents were down, and I swiped these cute ones from Dales facebook page.





Thank you for all the comments of concern posted in my behalf. We're still anxiously awaiting the biopsy results, and will hopefully hear friday. I had a really rough weekend and was hardly able to eat anything. It seems everything I've eaten in the last while, has left me feeling miserable which in turn makes it hard for me to eat that food item again. Worried about the malnutrition, and desperate to find something I could eat, I felt impressed to try eating gluten again. I did, and it really helped with the Nausea(which I think was getting so bad cause I wasn't eating much, but I wasn't eating much cause of the nausea.) I'm feeling better today than I have in a while, I'm bracing myself for possible side effects from the gluten, but starting to feel hopeful that my problem is maybe not gluten related at all and I'll be able to continue keeping it in my diet. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Holley's off for spring break this week, it's been nice and relaxed having her home, and Brinley has enjoyed having her sister around to play with.

3 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

fingers crossed. what a journey. I hope you find the solution soon.

Jenn said...

Wow, Tara, I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through! Geez, what a nightmare. My sister was diagnosed with Crohn's at age 20, and I hate to say it but the pain and weight loss are definitly what she experienced, along with lots of bleeding and various other sympotms. I am so sorry for you that you are having to go through this, we will include you in our prayers and I am anxious to hear your results. On a good note your girls are GORGEOUS! Seriously! The pics in your side bar are stunning! Anyway, lots of love to you and your family!

Danalin said...

Woman! I hope and PRAY that the doctors will be able to help you soon. What a difficult trial...especially when you're a busy mom! I have to agree that you have a wonderful husband. I am so glad that if you have to go through something that difficult you at least have a supportive man by your side. Your girls are really, really gorgeous. I love their sweet faces. Love you!