Thursday, July 02, 2009

Holy Picture Overload!!!!!

Ok ok brace yourselves! 10 posts and tonz of pictures in one day, but I had to catch up all of June, and A LOT happened in June. So here's what you see as you scroll down. In reverse order cause the first will be last on here chronologically. I first posted pictures from the Larsen San Diego trip, and then theres the baby blessing, and extended family stuff, some photo sessions, and our trip to Yellowstone with the Mayhue side of the family. So once you get down through the San Diego pictures and the video clip of Brin at Lego land you'll know you are back up to speed with the comings and goings of the Larsen family. Sorry to overload you all at once, but there was so much great stuff, I couldn't leave any out!

3 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I loved all of the pictures!!!! You guys were in Idaho Falls and you didn't tell me. lol

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

What a bunch of fun pictures, it looks like you guys have been super busy! The pictures of the girls are beautiful! I wish we could've seen you guys while you were up here in Idaho! Maybe next time! Love ya

Jessica said...

Hi Tara!! I just stumbled across the Davis High blog yesterday and found yours! You have such a beautiful family...congratulations on your new baby. You all seem to be happy and doing well and by the way, I think your haircut looks great on you! I'd love to hear back from you. My email is jessicatanner11@hotmail.com