Friday, September 19, 2008

Summer Pics!

Here are some summer pics I never posted. I didn't really get very many good pictures, but thought some of you might be interested anyway.

Camping in Alpine
Brin napping in the tent.
Holley
Derek

Derek & Holley


Riding the 4-wheeler at the cabin
Brin was in heaven! Look at her just LOVIN it!


Dinosaur Park




Look at Holley's face! she did not like turning her back on the T-Rex!

4th of July Parade!


Brinley "tucking in" Skoshi with her own Blankie! Brinley was terrified of Skoshi when we first got to Utah, and was lovin her and giving her NO PEACE by the time we left! It was cute! I think my Dad got some cuter pictures of the 2 of them!


ROAD TRIP!!!! So nice when this happens!



playing in the water back in June! This is with the babysitter, when Derek and I were away at the husband and wife convention! (I still want to post a picture of us on the high ropes course if I can get my hands on one! We left our camera home but some friends got a couple pictures!)

No comments: