Monday, September 17, 2007

My Summer Catch-up Post!


Well, here I am, finally getting around to posting a collage of our summer! (In no particular order.) Hope you enjoy!

Holley's new dress.

Brinley "cruisin." She's on her feet all the time now, and even walking on her own a bit! I can't believe how big she's getting! (A year old next week!)
Cute pics of Brin!




Holley helping Daddy clean the garage!

When you don't have a lawn, and it's a hot summer day in Arizona, you improvise!
Sisters!!!
Sweet sleepy girl!

Lazy days!

uh-oh!
Brinley loves climbing up on the couch by herself and sitting there like a "big person" she'll grab the remote controls, and usually put them up to her head, and then jabber as if she's talking on the phone! It's super cute!


Cool Daddys! Cookin dutch oven cobbler for a family night with friends!!

Brinley being "cool" in Holley's hat! Brin loves immitating behaviors that she observes. Putting on hats, finding a brush, and brushing her hair, talking on play phones (or remote controls) she even successfully got one of my shirts on once! (tried to run for the camera but she'd taken it off again by the time I got back.)
Brinley in the dishwasher! We have a new olympic event in our home called "speed dishes" cause Brinley always wants to get into the dishwasher when it's open.
Holley's hair wrapped in rags!
Holley playing "make-up" with Brinley.
A rare cuddle!
This summer we discovered "water popsicles." We started making them for Brinley to chew on while teething but then Holley started asking for them! We figured healthier and less messy than the alternative.
Man, this guy can sleep through almost anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of little popsicle things do you use? I have my mom's old tupperware ones. I think that Tate would like that and yours look like they'd be easier for little hands to hold.

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

I don't even know just some old ones we had from probably Macey's! I'm sure any would work! In fact I wish that I had the kind with a little bit of a catch at the bottom and the straw to prevent so many drips! But since it's just water, I guess it doesn't matter! I'm sure whatever you have would work great! Have you taken any cute pictures yet?

Robert said...

What the monk? Put some clothes on! You look like a catfish. jk.