Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fun Memory!

This was about a month ago, but I had to share the story cause I thought it was so cute. Derek was at class, (for his Masters he currently has a tuesday night class from 4:30-10:00 pm) On these nights we've developed a routine that's less structured than the rest of the week. After Holley gets ready for bed I let her watch a movie in my bed til she falls asleep, and I'll hang out in the family room and have me personal time veggin in front of the tv or working on a project I've been wanting to do. Anyway, this particular night Brinley was just playing on the floor I assumed she wasn't sleepy yet cause she wasn't fussy and was just playing quietly. I looked down and found that she had fallen asleep right there in the middle of playing! It was so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture, the flash woke her up and upon waking up she saw me there and smiled at me and went back to sleep! So of course I needed to take more pictures and the same thing happened about 2 more times. But then she decided that being awake was more fun and decided she wanted to be up and playing again! It was a fun and sweet moment!








1 comment:

Sarah Kay said...

hey! where have you been! The world needs an update!!! heheh