Sunday, February 25, 2007

Holley & Brinley Su Feb 16th 2007

Here are some pictures I took of my girls! I wanted to try to get a cute "sister" picture of the two of them to hang in their room. I also want to take pictures of Brinley often because she is of course growing so fast(she's 5 months old tomorrow!), and wanted something more of a portrait for Holley, because it's been awhile since she's had one. Ergo, the whole thing turned into a Photo shoot of sorts! Holley loved it and was totally hamming it up for the camera so we got a ton of cute ones of her! Brinley was pretty tired though, so she gave us a couple and then was ready to nap! Hope you think they're as cute as we do!












5 comments:

Unknown said...

You take the cutest pictures! I wish I knew how to do that so I didn't have to be at the mercy of some retard Penney's photographer all the time.
Where did you learn?

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

Thanks Aubrey! You are so sweet! You are my biggest fan! I've actually been playing with the idea of getting some studio lights and a couple of backdrops so I can do more with it, and take pictures for friends! (If you guys were in the same state I'd say bring Tate over!) It is so expensive to try to go anywhere else! Anything I've learned is from watching closely whenever I see anyone else do it or reading tips in scrapbook magazines! Try draping a sheet or a large piece of material. (I drape mine from a bookcase!) Have your subject face a bright window for good light. Be sure to let me see what you come up with!

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

Oh I also put them on a table to get them at the right level!

Unknown said...

Do you have a fancy camera or just a midline digital one like us?

Derek and Tara Larsen said...

yeah, nothing fancy!