Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We couldn't resist this one!

Holley fell asleep while cuddling her mommy and her sister. (notice her hand is on my belly.) She was sitting with me and feeling the baby move and then fell asleep! I love these moments!!!! Holley is still really excited for the baby to come! We can't believe that it actually won't be too much longer now! We feel so blessed. Holley still tells everyone that the baby's middle name is going to be Sparkly. We may just have to let her think it is for a couple of years, cause she REALLY likes that name! She also has an invisible friend by the same name! Our summer seems to have gone by relatively quickly. (Considering how long I thought it would seem) We're headed to Utah for 2 weeks, and then Derek starts teaching again on August 14th. It's been a nice Summer but I can't wait for September and Baby to be here!

No comments: