Monday, April 24, 2006

My Prego Belly!


4 1/2 months pregnant! Here's what my belly looks like now, for those of you who've been asking if I'm showing yet, or as my mom put it, "are you fat yet?" (My family knows I don't mind being called fat when I'm pregnant cause I get so excited for my belly to show.) The other day Holley bumped my belly, and then rubbed it and said "sorry baby!" It was cute! In less than 2 weeks I'm supposed to have my 20 week ultrasound and we should be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl! It's been driving me crazy not knowing for so long, I was spoiled when we were expecting Holley to be able to find out early cause we had ultrasounds more often. I still think it's a boy, but Holley and Derek both think it's a girl. (Holley really wants a sister!) and YIPPEE 20 weeks means halfway there! YEAH! The last half will probably seem longer though cause we didn't even know we were expecting til halfway throught the 2nd month. Still, it's a landmark that means we're that much closer. We'll let you all know when we find out what we're having! (Or maybe we'll wait to keep you in suspense a little longer! j/k) WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: